This sets out the standards under which we undertake to provide you with just, prompt, time and cost-effective dispute resolution and conflict resolution within the building sector. Whether you are a homeowner with a dispute against your builder or contractor or a building contractor that struggles to get paid for services done, our commitment is to solve your building and/or payment dispute with the greatest of ease.
We guarantee to:
• Provide services of the highest standards at all times;
• Maintain an ethical and professional, yet inviting relationship with our clients;
• Provide you with adequate information in order to make an informed decision;
• Treat you with the utmost respect and dignity;
• Respond to your questions and/or feedback in due course;
• Maintain a set standard of professional service to you;
• Provide a highly qualified and experienced panel of mediators, arbitrators and/or any other experts in the building industry as the need may arise;
• Be at the forefront of all building related dispute resolution process.
In order to provide you, the client, with the best possible quality service we require the following form you:
• To provide accurate and relevant information to the dispute;
• To provide us with the necessary updates or amendments if there is any change in the circumstances with regards to the dispute;
• To inform us promptly if you need clarity or further explanation from us;
• To state any concerns you may have before, during or after the dispute resolution process in order for us to address these concerns;
• To maintain a professional relationship with our staff as our staff will act impartially at all times in order to assist you with your dispute resolution process.
We will always value and appreciate constructive feedback from our valued clients. We are here to perform a valuable service and the best way to improve and advance on service is to get feedback from you, our clients.