BDTSA is an independent registered entity with the main objective to resolve building disputes effortlessly, efficiently and most of all: cost effectively.
By using BDTSA you do not only get professional service, you also avoid the cost of costly litigation. We are backed by a legal firm with a panel of practicing legal professionals specializing in alternative dispute resolution within the building industry. BDTSA will if necessary appoint a professional mediator to mediate at pre-arranged set rates and thereby ensure an amicable resolution to your dispute.
BDTSA charges a nominal fee of a mere R450 to attend to all the administration required to legally attend to your dispute and thereby giving you piece of mind – that is less than a 15 minute consultation at an attorney!
Our nominal fee covers the following (full details on our Terms and Conditions):
• Register and record the dispute
• Endeavour to find an amicable solution without litigation
• Evaluate the merits of the matter
• Gather all required information for preparation of a case file
• Prepare a case on behalf of the complainant
• Address the matter with the disputed party
• Attend meeting with disputed party in person, by phone or correspondence
• Attend meeting with both parties (if requested)*
• Draft agreement on solution reached (if requested)*
• Appoint a registered Mediator from panel (if necessary and required)*
• Arrange to have resolution made an order of Court if requested (if required)*
* These items might incur legal costs when an attorney gets involved